Thursday 6 May 2010

Who'se your ...

Sorry! There's no escape from electionmania even here at dots and spots HQ.

One of our stockists, The Pod - with shops in Bristol, Cheltenham, and soon to be opening in Oxford - joined in the fun with their 'Party with the Party Leaders' store front displays.


This made the message clear!

But to be honest, we can't help but feeling that all politicians are pretty pants!




I don't think that these will be a Not on the High Street best seller!

Whoever you voted for, you can be sure of a bright and happy future with

dots and spots

10 comments:

Gabriella said...

Genius Becky :)

Sarah said...

love the "Don't sit on the fence" photo, bet they didn't even see it when they put the sign up!!!

KC'sCourt! said...

I too love thatr "don't sit on the fence" photo - it's great!
Julie xxxxxxxx

Rachel Goodchild Designs said...

Love the pants! Reminds me of a pair I had as a teenager - though mine had Marc Boland (from TRex) in the same place!

WinnibriggsHouse said...

I think you about summed it up there and I think the photo of the sign is genius!

ilovemyhouse said...

These pants are hilarious!xx

Anonymous said...

I've added Dots and Spots to my Blogroll as I love the bright cheerfulness of it all.Hope you don't mind. Nice to be able to make people happy with our creations...don't you think?


Sue

https://pastmasterywhimsicals.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LaaLaa said...

I love that polling station sign! Lynda xx

Anonymous said...

The pants and the "don't sit on the fence" sign are hilarious and capture what the majority of voters must be thinking!! Genuis!!
By the way, your garden looks so lovely ( especially in the sun!)