Tuesday 26 June 2012

Time to say thank you teacher!

 It's that time of year, as the term draws to a close, when you say 'Thank You' to your teacher or classroom assistants for all they have done throughout the year.

 We have put together a collection of our apple themed products to make your choice of gift simple and saving you over 15% of the full price. You get a fine bone china apple mug, magnet, pair of A6 notebooks and a card all for just £15.00

 And for just one extra pound, we will wrap your gift for you and all you have left to do is write the gift tag and card to accompany your gift.


to find out more or buy anything individually

I packed and gift wrapped 5 sets today for one organised customer and although I do say so myself, I think they look lovely.

2 comments:

m said...

They are gorgeous Becky. Haven't been round for a while but have seen your posts on FB. You are doing amazing. It's been so great to watch your progress :O) Michelle x

Judith said...

I wish I were your kid's teacher (-: