Friday 30 January 2015

Friday Weigh-in!


2 lbs off for me this week, taking me to 2stone 12lbs off in 20 weeks - yippee!


I've lost 9lbs in January and have achieved most of the goals I set myself at the beginning of the month. Drinking more water is still something I need to improve upon, so will be top of the list for February. 


However, today was not the best start to a new week. Back in December our SW Christmas meal was cancelled, literally as it was about to be served, due to a broken water main. Dobbies very kindly gave us all a FREE Cream Tea to make up for out disappointment. I know Slimming World and Cream Tea don't really go together but we're all allowed the odd treat. I had 2 finger sandwiches and a scone with jam and cream and will flexi syn accordingly - naughty but very nice.


I always plan ahead and have made up my own sheet to keep me focused, so my naughty treat today shouldn't ruin my week. 

Have a good weekend x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a yummy treat that must have been for you. How great that you can factor it into your food plan. Wow, you are doing so well! Keep going! Mandy x