Friday 24 July 2015

Hip Hip Hooray....

...we're off on holiday x


The dots and spots shop is closed whilst we take a much needed family holiday.
Given today's rain, I'm more than happy to be escaping to the sunshine.


I'm nearly packed with a complete new wardrobe this year.


Thanks to Slimming World I shall be enjoying this holiday 4st 10lbs lighter than last year. I don't intend to go completely off plan but shall have what I fancy and enjoy every mouthful. Swimming daily will substitute my running whilst we're away. If I remember rightly, last year I think I managed to lose a pound whilst away - I have 6 lbs to play with in my target range so plenty of room for the odd treat, beer or ice-cream x


Of course that's assuming they'll let me fly! 
My passport picture is so different to how I look now!!

Have a great week and I'll post once we're home x

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Have a fabulous time - you look amazing!!!