Saturday 28 December 2019

Christmasssssss!


Merry, merry Christmas from us both x


Christmas morning, breakfast bags were a hit...


...and before you know it, the table is all cleared and set ready for lunch!


CHRISTMAS on a plate!


Lovely lunch, done and dusted in time for the Queen's speech....


....then more presents.


My two x


Me and my girl x


Me and my boy x


Us xx


A lovely day, just the four of us x


Boxing day started later, another family lunch, then a few games.


I spent a spare hour in the morning sorting through all my gifts. I usually enjoy the 'lost days' the days between Christmas and New Year, where you lose track of time but I was back in work the day after Boxing Day and am in again now on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday straight.


So I enjoyed the final festive feels last night......


....because today it all came down and got packed away!


The worst bit, packing away the lights, all 720 of them!!


And now the stage is set, ready to welcome in the new year 
and this year, the new decade too.


No comments: