Saturday 14 March 2015

Run, run.......

....as fast as you can!


Quite proud of myself this morning, rather than have an extra 30 minutes in my lovely, warm, comfy bed, I decided to go out for a run. Run number 2 and with my 'Map my Run' app, I was able to record my route, distance, time, pace, calories burned etc. I was pretty chuffed considering I'm not really a runner! I'm going to try and get it up to 5k and then work on speeding up a little because.....


....I have signed up for the Race for Life, Bath 5k in June.
I want to be able to run it and run it well!


My motivation is my own personal health and fitness and having a goal to work towards will make a huge difference and I will be running alongside my fellow Slimming World friends on the day. I'm also doing it in memory of Daphne - Jeff's Mum, who was cruelly taken far too early by cancer nearly 8 years ago now. She was a wonderful woman who I miss dearly x



So I've set up a Just Giving page - if you'd like to donate that would be fantastic and if not, no problem.
You can find me HERE


This will be me on the day!!
I actually can't wait!
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Becky!
Pauline

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the good luck in the world! I am totally in awe of you, your drive, your determination and your achievements. You are absolutely brilliant! I so admire you. Best wishes, mandy x

Anonymous said...

I think you will smash this!! Well done x