Sunday 1 March 2015

Farwell February.....Hello March!


So it's farewell February (you were a good month) ......


.......and hello March!

I love a new month, a new chunk of time to make positive changes to your life. 
March is a great month as it heralds the arrival of Spring, warmer days and sunshine firmly on the horizon. 


Every month I write a few achievable SW goals to focus on for the weeks ahead. Some are new, some carry over but each one is there as a mini focus for the month ahead.

 My 3 & 1/2 stone award is in touching distance so I expect to achieve that soon and be well on my way towards my 4 stone award. 

I've been pleased with my water consumption this past week, so I certainly want to keep that up. 

Exercise - that is the questionable one - I walk everywhere, every day. I want to swim again when the local Lido opens but that's not until late May, so it's finding something to do in that gap that will tone, tone, tone!!

 My size 8 GAP jeans are sat in the wardrobe waiting for me - I can get them on but can't breathe lol. So I figure if I tone up a little that will help, plus Summer is getting closer - I won't torture the world with a bikini but do want to feel amazing in my cossie this year.


February saw me 6 & 1/2 pounds lighter, so let's see what I can achieve in March.


Have a great, sunshiney month x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you lots of good luck for your March goals. You truly are an inspiration. I am stuck in bed ill at moment so have had time to study your Instagram meals and your blog recipies. Can't wait to try some of your ideas when I back on my feet. As I said, I have a stone to lose and although I am not following a plan, I am trying to get out of some bad snacking habits I had got into during the past 12 months which have resulted in my stone weight gain. Well, to be a healthy BMI I need to lose a stone but to fit comfortably again into all my size 14 clothes, I need to lose a stone and a half. You are helping me so thank you! Mandy x

Ali said...

You are doing so well and look fab for it!! What about a bit of cycling?? That has to be my favourite excercise (just need to get round to doing it more lol ) xx