Wednesday 16 February 2011

The wonderfully talented Giddy Kipper

Remember in my Valentines post, I said I would comment on my gift to my husband later - well this is what I got him. It is made and hand painted by the fabulous team at Giddy Kipper.



My Husband is a fantastic supporter of all that I do with dots and spots and has helped me continuously along the way. He has a full time job - Deputy Head at a Prep School but despite long, tiring hours he still has time to help me out with the website (he designed and coded it himself) invoices, data bases, shelf building, post duties etc, etc, etc!



It has become a bit of an ongoing joke, that I now treat him like my PA rather than my husband so I thought the spotty heart was very apt. I also love every thing that Giddy Kipper does and Heidi is not only very talented but also very generous. I think of her as a friend but have only 'tweeted' with her, over the past year - never actually met her in person!


But she very kindly said she had popped something extra in with my order!



And this is what it was - WOW! How excellent is that?


It will certainly be given a special place in either my studio or over at the new premises once I'm moved in next week!



If you are yet to find out about the fabulous products made by Giddy Kipper and their team - go check out their shop on Not on the High Street.com - Just click on the image below! You won't be disappointed - I promise.


3 comments:

Penny said...

Ooh! Lucky you! Off to check out the website now. Penny x

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhh how supa lovely is that!!! Oooooh n thank you I shall be sure to go and have a looksey. Ta-ra a bit, Ionwen XXX

Julie Woods said...

Fabulous and how generous of Giddy Kipper!!! xx