Wednesday 19 December 2012

All wrapped up!



One of my favourite bits of Christmas is wrapping the presents. I love buying gifts for people, more so than receiving them and I love to wrap every gift I buy, beautifully.


I guess designing and making my own paper, I'm spoilt for choice when it comes to wrapping paper and now with ribbons and of course our own tags and tape too, the job is easy peasy.




 Our new spotty paper bags are perfect for wrapping too - I folded the bag in on it's self so it was effectively double sided and then ruched up the bag with a ribbon, adding a candy cane and tag. They look super for Sam's teachers.


We found some football themed gifts for the teacher who gives up his evenings to run a football club


and his lovely teacher has been treated to the delights of Cath Kidston!


I have been spoilt with this lovely hamper from my printers - yummy.


I still have nearly all the family gifts to wrap but as it's not a chore, I shall enjoy spending the next few evening taking over the kitchen table in wrap heaven.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All looks very, very Christmassy. Lucky teacher too but they do deserve a good present. My daughter's teachers look as exhausted as the kids.

Have a very Merry Christmas.

love

Clare
x

dots and spots said...

Couldn't agree more - having been a teacher I know just how hard they work and this has been a very long term.

Crafted by Carly said...

What a brilliant post! I share your lovely of wrapping Christmas presents! I set myself up so that I feel like I'm in my own North Pole workshop!!! ;-)
Carly
x