Thursday 20 December 2012

Festive Dresser


My dresser gets it's festive touch - not too much as I don't like it too cluttered. A touch of festive bunting, a few candles, festive foliage, family Christmas cards and the children's favourite - the Christmas Chocolate tin.


The big chunky wooden stars and fairy lights remain up all year round, as they look so pretty.




Our house is a small Victorian terrace so there isn't huge amounts of space, so I like little festive touches to make it all feel Christmassy - I still have red tulips to add nearer to the big day.

I hope your festivities are going well. I still have some presents to wrap, a bit of a clean and tidy up to do, the big food shop to tackle and a studio to blitz before my Mum, Dad and Granny arrive. Not too much then!

6 comments:

Vintage from the Village said...

Have a great time. Your dresser looks lovely, Have been wrapping presents in your paper and they look fab x

Carolee Crafts said...

Your dresser looks wonderful, so pretty. Have a very Happy Chrsitmas

Anonymous said...

Your dresser looks beautiful Becky,love the stripey candles :o)
Merry Christmasx

Anonymous said...

It all looks very pretty and festive! Our chocolate tin has had to be hidden away due to little hands helping themselves when my back is turned :-)

Christina said...

I have dresser envy! We moved from a big old Victorian house last year and I still miss it very much (although I do like being toasty warm in our brand new house! - I don't miss the draughts and the ridiculous energy bills!)

primrosesattic said...

Your home looks very festive.Love the red and white. Still got lots of wrapping to do as well.
Happy Christmas.