Thursday 8 September 2011

Autumn.....




....seems to have arrived early this year. So far we haven't been treated to the late summer sun I love but wet, blustery weather. Not my favourite, I must admit - the weather that is.....

......I love Autumn!


I have been locked away for the past couple of days, catching up on orders from the end of the summer holidays and starting to get myself into gear for the start of our Christmas season. I have already packed so many Christmas cards, it feels like we have started already! Blink and Autumn will have passed me by.



All the Autumn Magazine editions have come out - not had chance to have a proper read yet, more a quick flick through whilst grabbing a coffee.


I'm loving the new magazine - 'Mollie Makes' - it makes me want to learn to sew, knit and crochet and I just love these vegetables - not sure when I'll find a quiet 5 minutes to try but will store it in the pile aptly titled - 'one day, when time!'


This feature in Country Homes and Interiors magazine is close to home, it's a feature about The Orhard Pig, producers of Award Winning Real Somerset Cider and Pure Apple Juice. I often buy the apple and pear juice as it is soooo very delicious.

Magazines are expensive but are my one real, monthly indulgence - I have to say, Country Homes and Interiors is proving to be my favourite at the moment.

3 comments:

LissyLou said...

I love Autumn too. I love Mollie Makes - those peas in a pod are so cute aren't they?

Unknown said...

It is lovely to see your picture here Becky :) Hope you get a chance to look at your mags soon x Gabs

Ellouise88 said...

I have switched from Country Living to Country Homes and Interiors lately and Mollie Makes is really good. Too many things to make and too little time ...