Saturday 17 September 2011

Festive gift wrap is on it's way!


As you know, over the past few weeks I have been working on a range of gift wrap for the festive season. We are quite late in 'trade terms' as quite a lot of shops will have done there Christmas buying a long time ago but we thought we would try to sneak in past the finishing post and see if we could tempt any of our trade buyers before the Christmas season is in full swing.


I produce the imagery and then work with my printers, to do all the technical wizardry stuff to turn my initial collages into the fab wrap that has been created.

We have 3 festive designs - all double sided with a complimentary red and cream pattern on the reverse. Each sheet is printed here in the UK on 90gsm, uncoated, acid free paper.

Festive Faces
(a favourite for children)

Candy Canes

Festive Puds!


These are the final proofs and it's all systems go at the printers as I type, so should be with me by the end of the month. I have been busy today photographing our Christmas goodies in preparation for a 'Festive Flyer' to be sent out to our trade customers in the next week or so.


My poor, hard working husband has a week now, to get everything up and ready on our trade website and on our main website in readiness for the festive season and all you early bird shoppers.

I'm going to lock myself away and get busy onto my next design project now.
Have a lovely weekend.

5 comments:

Just me, Leah said...

Love it, I'm definitely going to get some!

Claire said...

Ooooooo they are all gorgeous! I love the stars,I know what my 3 boys presents will be wrapped in this year!

Lajoni said...

Really love your designs...my 3 are adults now with no children as yet but think they will love these :)

Jenny said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! x

Sue said...

Lovely fun festive designs, I'll definitely be placing me order too. Good luck with the trade orders.