Monday 1 December 2014

ADVENT



So December the 1st is here and so marks the start of Advent.


Our calendars are up, the Christmas chocolate tin is full and the wreath is on the door.


I try and get a different wreath each year - this was from a local florists in Wells and I added the spotty red ribbon to finish it off.
  

Now we don't put our tree up until around 2 weeks before the big day - this year it will be around the weekend of the 13th/14th. I've been amazed how my Instagram feed has been full of fully decorated trees - I never realised so many people put their trees up so early. We start to add a few festive touches, like lights, mistletoe etc but the main tree will have to wait a while longer. The odd bit of Michael Buble might be added to the festive mix and my Christmas jumper may make an appearance, maybe! x

No comments: