Monday 22 December 2014

Family

This year Christmas will be very different - this will be the first year ever, it will be just the 4 of us on Christmas day. So we've been catching up with all the family beforehand.


Sunday evening was spent with Jeff's family - 16 of us altogether. It always amazes me how well all the children get on, ranging from 6-18 years. It was a lovely evening, the prosecco and wine flowed, yummy food and fab guitar playing by my nephews, with a game of bingo thrown into the mix - a great night.


There were treats too but I was good.....'ish!


Then today we met my family at Killerton in Devon for lunch....... 


........and a present swap in the car park!

The turkey was collected from M&S at 8.30 this morning and I've just the final fresh food shop to do in the morning, then it's time to settle down and enjoy Christmas x



1 comment:

primrosesattic said...

Lovely pictures of your family.
I have now finished all my food shopping. Dropping more pressies off at friends. Then I can relax.
Merry Christmas to you all.
Rosezeeta.