Sunday 20 November 2011

Thinking about Christmas?




For some reason this year, Christmas seems to be creeping upon me very quickly - I LOVE Christmas sooooo very much but will be enjoying a break from doing all the festivities this year as we are off to Cornwall to spend it with my sister and her family at my Mum and Dad's. So really I have a lot less to do but already seem to feel a little behind.

To get you in the mood and maybe help you get a few Christmas presents tucked away - why not support these 2 local'ish Christmas Festive delights if you can.



The first event is 'Christmas at the Barn' is organised by the very lovely Rebecca at Edamay. I went last year (read about it here) and it was truly magical with the first dusting of last years snow. It's in the village of Mells and is , this year, a 2 day event. The perfect setting to get you in the mood.

The second event is over in Clifton, Bristol - 'Christmas at the Orangery'. This festive event is organised by the lovely Rachel of Rachel Goodchild Designs. I have never actually met her yet, only tweeted but feel I know her already.

Sadly both events are on the same day but with 'Christmas at the Barn' being a 2 day event, you could do both!! Click on the links to find out more.

Good luck ladies - I'm sure both events will be full of Festive loveliness.

*I will not be exhibiting at either event, just sharing my blog support*

1 comment:

Rachel Goodchild Designs said...

Thank you for the blog support Becky. You are a star! X