Wednesday 5 January 2011

Back to it!


So the last 2 days have been back to 'proper work' with a bump! There is so much to do and time is not on my side. The start of a New Year and a deadline already upon me - that being Top Drawer - a design led Trade show at Earl's Court in London on the 16th, 17th and 18th of January.



Bringing out new products is great and designing them is the best bit but of course my agents need to be supplied with new samples. I have spent the past day preparing all the samples and packs ready to be sent off - just waiting for the new catalogue, which arrives later today - then it's all systems go.


I'm trying to get as much prepared before the show as is humanly possible so I can send the orders out quickly. I am no where near where I wanted to be - not one pack of postcards is sat ready and waiting yet - there are just not enough hours in the day!


But the tape is checked, tagged and sat ready to go!


The display boards have come out of hiding and new ribbons will need to be attached to string up the cards and postcards. A little re-jig is needed but not such an immense job this time round as when I first did it, in preparation for Harrogate.



The dresser I bought a month or so ago will be given my full attention at the weekend - it will be used to display my tapes, place setting cards, notebooks and baskets of magnets and postcard packs.



So a busy few days gone and a few more in front of me!
But I wouldn't want it any other way!


7 comments:

Pipany said...

The very best fo luck with it all, not that you'll need luck after all that hard work x

Crafts @ Home said...

You look well stocked and ready for action, I love that new spotty tape!

Claire said...

It will be a huge sucess, your products looks do gorgeous, Im placing an order this week as despertate for cards and think a few reels of tape might be added too xx

Just Original said...

My 1st day back at work is tomorrow, 1st job is to tidy the workshop and then get on!

You seem super organised to me.

Vanessa x

Tracy x said...

it will all be fine.. and i hear that you will have a certain little mouse as a reward for all your hard work - yay!
t x

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Everything looks so gorgeous! SO glad to have found your lovely blog!
Rachie xo

Jenny said...

Wow Becky, those tapes look great all stacked up together! Hope Top Drawer goes well for you xx