Friday 21 January 2011

A move on the cards!


Recent Top Drawer preparations, orders and stock production have made me realise that our current premises, which we only moved into at the beginning of September, are feeling on the small side.

Our move into premises has been a very positive one. We reclaimed our house and the business is a lot more productive and organised. We had such a successful show and the possibilities that could come from it and future product development, means we will soon be requiring additional space!


Look what has become available literally next door.

I currently have an L shaped space and next door has the missing chunk of space which would allow dots and spots to grow.


Of course it will take a little time, a little more Ikea furniture building (I can already hear my husband groaning at the thought!) but it would mean we could add 2 more tables for product packaging and I can plan in a designated space for the new gift wrap and tags that are in production at the moment!


So exciting times on the horizon - I just need to get the next month over with before I can move onto this new project - although I'm so impatient, a move might be sooner .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, that is really amazing! You and your business is truly an inspiration!

I am sure we will see a before and after post for the new premises sooner rather than later ;-)!

Julzie said...

It looks fabulous, my dh would be groaning at the thought of Ikea furniture building too :)

Unknown said...

hello lovely Becky - can you give me some tips ; Brilliant piece of luck that space becoming available. Imagine you have snapped it up - be qucik xx Gabs

joy said...

wow, congratulations. the new space loks wonderful, I would be as impatient as you, I'm sure. good luck,
joy xx

Unknown said...

Wow! Well done xx

liz mortimer said...

how exciting - can never have enough space!

Em said...

Wow..what a fab space.
You deserve the lucky break..x