Thursday 6 January 2011

Evangeline



I have been waiting in this morning for a special delivery.



A very special delivery.



A little something I treated myself to, to celebrate all the hard work I have done this year.



She is called Evangeline and she was created by the very fabulous Vanessa Cabban.
You may remember me mentioning her and this gorgeous little mouse in an earlier blog post.



Well I heard Vanessa was going to sell Evangeline in her Etsy shop. I had fallen in love with this little character the minute I'd seen it, so I cheekily emailed her to ask if I could buy her privately and she said YES!



So this morning she arrived, wrapped beautifully I might add.



And has found her new home, on the mantle piece, surveying all that goes on around her.



I wish I had time to have a little play myself and create something in papier mache....



....but for now I am happy that I have the beautiful Evangeline to own and cherish.
Thank you very much Vanessa.

15 comments:

Rebecca said...

She's very cute!

do you mind if i knit said...

Evangeline looks perfectly at home already! I'm so, so pleased you love her, and thank you so much for doing a lovely blog post about her, she fits beautifully into your gorgeous home. Love Vanessa xxx

Unknown said...

She is a darling! I am off to check out the web! love Annie x

Just Original said...

I want her!

Vanessa x

Little Life of Me said...

It looks like she has fit in with you house straight away.
what a cutie!

x

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Evangeline looks so lovely and so does your house! :-)
Rachie xo

Tracy x said...

hurrah - she has arrived x
as for not having time to make yourself you will just have to keep buying yourself much deserved treats :)
t x

two bones and a bagle said...

How fab just love her. Enjoy!

Penny said...

Eveangeline is a cutie! I fell in love with her on Vanessa's blog and she looks so at home on yours!

All things nice... said...

Oh how pretty is she! Looks lovely on your mantlepiece


All things nice...

birdie blue said...

absolutely adorable. love that little evangeline.

xo
~molly

Nic said...

She is beautiful and so cheery. She will be like the everlasting bunch of flowers that make you smile whenever you see them.

FairlyGirly said...

Gorgeous! She will bring a smile everytime you look at her.

KC'sCourt! said...

Its Gorgeous
Julie xxxxxxx

Gill said...

I've seen Evangeline over at Vanessa's so I had to come and see her in her new home!!
Lucky you!