Saturday 15 January 2011

The Stand!



Well we're here and our stand is complete - I promised my daughter I would show her pictures of our stand as quick as possible so the easiest thing to do was put together a quick blog post!



We found Earl's Court fine and decided to park in a nearby car park and walk the stuff around to our stand, rather than wait ages for a delivery slot.


Jeff did most of the hard work whilst I set up the boards - he even got on his hands and knees to remove the carpet covering!


As this is our second show we were a lot better prepared and in no time at all, our space changed from this......


..... to this!!


I must admit, I'm really pleased with how it all looks. You have an image in your mind but when it all unfolds in front of you, it is extremely rewarding! Worth the odd sleepless night when your mind is full of thoughts!



We have an extra 1.5m of space this time but as you can see, it was easily filled.




My dresser, my bargain dresser (it only cost £75) is fabulous and displays our products off so well. We've had a number of comments from exhibitors already!




So we left to find our hotel, feeling very proud and looking forward to the next 3 days.





Our hotel is convenient, only a 2 minute walk away, ideal for me when Jeff has to go home and I'm on my own. As I said it's convenient - certainly not palatial and rather on the small side but I feel safe to walk here on own.

It's only 3 nights!



So tomorrow is D Day - day one of the show - a chance for us to share what we do and hopefully (fingers crossed) pick up a few orders too!

12 comments:

Laura said...

We love your stand it is adorable! You make the cutest stuff! I am sure you will pick up some business! Best of luck to you :)
Laura and Michele

Nic said...

It looks great. I love your dresser. Have a great show.

Ellouise88 said...

Good Luck! Your stand looks fantastic

The Bunny Maker said...

The best of luck! One day I will be at Top Drawer but until then I shall have to live vicariously through you! Really hope you get lots of orders. I usually come up to the show but can't this year, otherwise I would have stopped in to see you.

Elle The Heiress said...

It looks beautiful!

Riddlers cottage flowers said...

Looks fantastic.

Elli Moody said...

Looks great - good luck for the show :)

FairlyGirly said...

Your stand looks great, I am sure you will do well. Good Luck!

All things nice... said...

Looks amazing, the colours and everything, I would defiantly be drawn into your stand for sure. Best of luck and enjoy

All things nice...

Supercutetilly said...

Looking absolutely great, I'm sure you will get a lot of business, good luck !!

gooseberrymoon said...

Your stand looks perfect, and the dresser is beautiful. Good luck!

OhSoVintage said...

It all looks wonderful and very eye catching.