Saturday 29 January 2011

Hearts a plenty!


Valentine's is fast approaching and I was thinking about doing a blog post about the hearts around my home - 100's of photograph's later, I decided to do a few blog posts about the hearts around my home!


I have 100's of them so over the next 2 weeks, I will randomly do posts from different rooms in my home, as there are so many!


So today it's the turn of the hallway!









My hallway is incredibly small so it's a lot of hearts in a very small space - but I do like them all!

8 comments:

nimblejacks said...

wow that's a lot of hearts :D I love the look of your new premesis you lucky thing. I've got hubby designing a wee workshop for me so that my sewing stops taking over the house like the "Blob"!!

Jenny said...

so pretty! i love hearts and have quite a few scattered around too but i think you definitely beat me hands down! xxx

All things nice... said...

Your home looks like it is full of love :)

All things nice...

Roslyn Mitchell Designs said...

They're gorgeous! You can never have enough hearts... x

Laura said...

We love your hearts! Love is in the air :)
Laura and Michele

Judith said...

I am also a great hart fan (:
Love all of your harts too.

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

I love hearts too - love to see round your home! xo

Blueberry Heart said...

there's nothing like a good few ol' hearts about the place!! Lovely!

BH x