Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Father's Day!


I am a very lucky lady - I have 3 fantastic 'Father' role models in my life.
My father, my father in law and my wonderful husband
who is a fabulous father to our 2 children.


My dad has always been there for me and is now doing the same for my own children - as with me, he is always at their beck and call. Even if it means standing in the freezing British sea holding on to the end of the rope for hours on end.


And then there is Jeff who is a wonderful father to our 2 very lucky children - always there for them whether it be helping with homework, watching their made up shows, going cycling, swimming, helping with technical stuff or jumping around like an idiot in front of the wii - you name it, he does it. His cooking skills are the only thing that let him down but the children don't complain about the toast tea when he is left in charge!


Happy Father's Day


1 comment:

Victoria said...

Lovely photos. Enjoy the day. x