Friday 17 June 2011

Wonderful Wrap!




I'm currently updating my catalogue and as we have so many new things to share, which are now reaching me off the production line, today it was time to take some photographs!



I wanted to photograph the wrap as a tall, tower of presents so firstly I had to find 12 boxes differing in size - which was harder than I thought! Then wrap them which took longer than expected but it was worth it....





Ta - daaaa!




A little bit more detail!



Here is the wrapping paper and gift tags (still unpunched and unstrung)




and here is EVERYTHING else!!



Now you can see why I have been so busy - this photo certainly does show how cohesive all the new goodies are.



So we have



4 new postcard ranges


* Home * Seaside * Pink Pattern * Blue Pattern *



An advent Calendar



6 new magnets



Gift packs for presents or parties



4 new greetings cards



Mugs - which are currently only available to trade





Party Invitations and Thank You's





4 new notebooks with plain and squared pages



And of course my lovely new wrap and co-ordinating gift tags.





Now I know this is still a bit of a tease - my poor husband does all my website designing but he is also a Deputy Head and is in the middle of report writing. As soon as we can, we will load everything onto the site and let you know when it's all on sale.

5 comments:

Just me, Leah said...

Yippee! It all looks fab. Wrapping all those boxes in the wrap was a really good idea to show it off. I will definitely be taking some off your hands.

Will you be doing Xmas wrap later on?

Jeff said...

Looks great - not sure what's my favourite, its all good!

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Love it all.
Luv Sophie xxx

Crafts @ Home said...

It looks fantastic, you've done a wonderful job with your promotion photos :)
Sue Xxx

Victoria said...

It is all so very very pretty. x