Monday 19 October 2009

Fabric Bunting

I've always loved bunting - a quick way to give any garden or room an instant lift and breath light and colour and movement into any space.

Naturally, spotty bunting is my favourite! Many years ago I bought a string of red & white spotty bunting and have used it, inside and out ever since. Recently I was looking for some more spotty bunting, but try as I might, I couldn't find any anywhere! The solution? I commissioned local craftswoman Deborah Sparks to hand make a range of spotty fabric bunting, exclusively for dots and spots.


The bunting comes in 3 great colours: red, blue and pink, as well as a mixed string with those three colours along with green. Already proving to be a big hit, the mixed string has sold out (don't worry - new stock arriving soon!)

You don't have to wait until summer to fly the bunting flags - nothing says 'party' like bunting so use it to quickly turn any room into a party room, or why not hang a string of bunting in your bedroom for an instant 'shabby chic' feel?

The dots and spots range of fabric bunting.




dots and spots fabric bunting

6 comments:

Dotty said...

i think the red is my favourite very pretty x

My Owl Barn said...

I love those. Polka dots plus bunting is equal to pretty :)

Just Original said...

Bunting is one of the best thing invented!

Vanessa x

dots and spots said...

Couldn't agree more!

Susan - said...

Your little flags just make me smile! Such happy colors and great dots!

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Gorgeous bunting.