Monday 3 January 2011

New for the New Year!


I went back to work 'properly' today - well I started to get into work mode and whilst having my coffee I flicked through the recent copy of Greetings Today and there we were - page 43!



What a nice surprise!



So I thought I would share with you what's new for the New Year!
Firstly, cards - 12 new designs for every occasion.



Secondly, postcards - 2 new sets for children, perfect for thank you's, invites or just a way to say hello.


Thirdly, the very popular decorative tape.

We have added 3 new designs to our wide tape - hens, lovebirds and baubles and have introduced a new thinner tape - bunting, spooky, cupcakes, sweets and of course more spots!

Our place setting cards proved to be very popular last year, so we have come up with 8 new designs to choose from.


And don't forget our new magnets and stickers - which were supposed to be unveiled in the New Year but I wanted to show them off the minute I got them, so introduced them to you just before Christmas!

All the Christmas cards designs for 2011 are already done and printed!!!!

So now it's starting on all the new ideas, products and designs to be unveiled mid year!

My mind is whirling - no wonder I find it hard to sleep!

Just click on the image and it will take you directly to the correct website page so you can have a closer look!

5 comments:

Nic said...

Ooh I love your new designs especially the childrens postcards and I *need* some of that bunting tape but I've just ordered two rolls of the fat stuff...here's hoping I need to send lots of parcels in the near future to justify buying the bunting ;)

Jenny said...

Wow, so many lovely new things Becky! Still drooling over your decorative tapes, hope to be able to make up my mind soon about which ones i want :) hehe! Happy New Year xxx

Unknown said...

Wow you have been busy. I bet your year flies by if you are now designing for mid year. Is is a hot summer?

Gorgeous cards and the stickers are very, very, tempting.

Unknown said...

Love the new designs.My daughters will want the postcards, they are alreay stationery addicts!!

madebymum said...

gorgeous just gorgeous