Friday 6 May 2011

Am far too excited.....


....to keep my new designs under 'wraps'!!!


So here is a sneak peek of what is in the pipeline - 2 designs still to be added - stars in red/pink and red/blue - but there you have it!

A few tweaks need to be made and another 'proofing' is booked in for Monday, then it'll be a doubled sided sample, to test 'show through', then all systems go.

I am sooooo excited - I have been wanting to do this for the past 2 years but never had the space to store 36,000 sheets - now I have space, I can - Yipee!


14 comments:

Elli Moody said...

Looking good - how exciting!

Crafts @ Home said...

This looks gorgeous, love the fact its double sided, I can't wait to be able to use it :)

Unknown said...

oooh, lovely!!!

Joy said...

They look yummy. Looking forward to wrapping my presents in them.

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Lovely designs...how exciting!
Wishing you a lovely weekend,
Susan x

Sparkly-Fabtastic said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! They look fabtastic! Sooo exciting for you - not good tho I think I want them all!!! will prob just stroke them they look to pretty to use haha!!!

FairlyGirly said...

They look great, no wonder you are excited.

Gilly Tee said...

I really like the look of them.
Gillx

Pene said...

OMG I think I'ma nearly as excited as you. Is the paper acid free? thinking scrapbooking as they are so yummy!!
Keep up the good work
Pene x

Just me, Leah said...

Wow! They look amazing :)

Nic said...

Wow! They look ace!!

Judith said...

Fantastic!

michelle said...

oooh these look fab cant wait to see the final ones and purchase :)

Roobarb said...

All your designs look FAB!!! Well done :)
Sarah from Roobarb Gifts