Monday 7 January 2013

Show time!


January sees the arrival of our new catalogue, new products - one being greetings cards.


 And this year we are really spoiling you with 56 *NEW* designs. 


24 Everyday Occasion cards, including a range of 6 for girls and a further 6 for boys.


32 Special Age Cards 
 1-10 in pink and 1-10 in blue
Persuaded by my 2 children who still like to receive an age card, 
we have designed a range - 11, 12, 13, 16, 18 and 21
And for those older Special Birthday's - 30, 40, 50 and 60 in red and aqua


 Every January we exhibit at a large Design Led Gift Show at London, Earl's Court. It's where our trade customers get to see everything displayed in one place. We head down on Saturday to set up, then after 3 days of hard work we return home, hopefully with a few orders under our belt.


I've been busy over the last week prepping for the show. I like to lay everything out exactly how it will be at the show, that way I know I can fit everything into the space and when I pack it all up, I don't forget anything (fingers crossed) There is of course the small detail of being able to fit it all in the car too!

4 comments:

Deanne said...

yay i finally get to see you :) cant wait i'll be down on tuesday x

Crafted by Carly said...

Wow! What a feast for the eyes this post is!!!
x

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Good Luck Becky,though I am sure you will do very well. Your designs are so beautiful.

KirkyJo said...

Your designs are very pretty. Now I know where to come when I need an age card! My two are 12 and 20 and still like an 'Age' card!!! x