Saturday 9 March 2013

Pulse prep!


 I am struggling to see where the time is going at the moment. Blink and another week has gone!
I am busy prepping or rather, getting my thoughts and plans organised, for our next trade show. It is only 9 weeks away - how did that happen? Hence the untidy studio, well that's my excuse!
Easter is in only 3 weeks and our holiday is only 11 weeks away!


So what am I planning to take to Pulse, London?
Well there won't be masses of 'new stuff' as the current economic climate is pretty dire right now. We are working on a few bits and will obviously share all with you, in the coming weeks.


Our 50% Friday's are growing in popularity with a lot of you and my Saturday mornings are now spent, making up and packing all the orders, whilst Jeff takes the kids swimming. 
I could think of worse things to do!


So a big thank you, to all of you who continue to support dots and spots. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But it is a pretty eye candy kinda untidy! Love it!
Good luck with your next show!
Mandy :)