Tuesday 19 November 2013

Display Fun!


Today I have been super organised to make time to help the lovely owner of Maddie Brown, do her Christmas window displays. Sam has the most lovely shop in Wells and another over in Sherborne. We have been friends for years and I have always been a very good customer, loving EVERYTHING she sells. As you know more recently, I have been working there on a Saturday and helping out now and again with other bits and pieces and today was the fun stuff! It's torture working there. I get to see all the lovely things as they arrive and often spend my wages before I even start!


My favourite so far this year, is this gorgeous fabric holly. It's by Gisela Graham and as it's wired, so you can bend it anyway you like.


I've put it out on the side as it's too pretty to put away. In fact over the next few weeks bits and pieces from my Christmas cupboard will start to come out of hiding. 

Well, 5 weeks today it will be Christmas Eve.  

No comments: