Monday 9 June 2014

Time is ticking


Crikey now it's the 9th of June - not sure where that last week went. My Mum asked me if I was okay last night on the phone as I hadn't blogged - ha! life just sometimes gets in the way. Nothing big, nothing exciting just the normal everyday stuff.


I've been working in my friend's shop and


 keeping up with dots and spots orders.


We've picked our first home grown strawberry of the year - boy did it taste good.



I'm trying to keep up with my healthy living - I'm actually enjoying my run/walk - never in a million years thought I'd ever write that!


We've had a real mix of weather but I certainly try and make the most of the sunny days - the best bit of self employment, choosing when to work and when to enjoy the sunshine.


The garden continues to be 'my place' I love it out there, sat quietly on my own or at the weekend with the rest of the family thrown in. I love just sitting, taking in the heady scent of the honeysuckle in the evening, watching my vegetables grow and simply enjoying such a lovely space.

Right I'm off to do some work - have a good week.

No comments: