Sunday 31 May 2015

Good bye May!


What a month May has been!

I have achieved my SW Target weight and saw numbers on the scales I've not seen for 19 years, 
when I got married!! 
I've run a 'proper' 5K and came in a respectable 61 out of 166!! 
I've gone blonde to celebrate and look and feel 10 years younger!! 
I''ve enjoyed the most fabulous night with my man and the Take That boys!! 
I've had fun day trips to Cornwall, Cardiff and Bath and spent a small fortune on new clothes!!
I can now wear size 8 jeans!!!! 
I treated myself to a Nespresso Coffee machine - daily treats of 'proper' coffee!! 


2 weeks today I will be running the Race for Life, Bath 5K because I CAN now run and in memory of my fabulous Mother-in-law who lost her fight to bowel cancer over 7 years ago now. I've set up a Just Giving page HERE and if you would like to donate anything would be most welcome x


So as we move forward into the month of June, it will literally be just that, the 'MOVING' month. We're still to exchange contracts but fingers crossed this will happen soon and look to have a moving date for early July. I have 5 weeks to pack up, de-clutter and get us moved - exciting and daunting all at the same time!

No comments: