Saturday 20 February 2016

Half term


This half term hasn't been the most relaxing of breaks - we've been up and out of the builders way by 8am, so no lie-in's. Even today the decorators were in bright and early.


Sophie and I have been enjoying days out whilst the boys have spent most of the week at home - Sam on his computer, Jeff fielding questions and trying to write reports.
We went to Cribbs Bristol and Ikea on Monday, sofa hunting and think we may have found the 'one' in John Lewis. Now to decide what colour fabric to go with, although I shall not be decorating the sitting room for a couple of months yet.


I was able to go my Slimming World group at last. I've missed 5 Friday's due to the build and having to be here at home. I faced the scales and since Christmas had put on only 2lbs, so I was pretty pleased with that considering everything that's going on and no kitchen for 2 weeks.


I received this lovely hamper from Slimming World too, to thank me for my positive Instagram account and for spreading the word about how wonderful SW is. Just need a kitchen now, to cook the dish they suggested from their new cook book. Hopefully by the Easter hols we will be done with all the building work and although busy with the subsequent decorating, it will be a far more relaxed break.



No comments: