Monday 1 May 2017

Hello May!


I love a new month, a clean page, a fresh start, a new set of goals.
For me personally, it's to find out what I now want to do. I've supply teaching booked in and I've signed up for some exam invigilation, so will be kept busy whilst I decide. 


I still always set myself some Slimming World goals, just to keep the focus there.
Quite simply 'stay in target' this month and hope to 'get to the bottom end', ready for the Summer and any excesses that might be enjoyed over half term.


I am actually quite proud of myself. It will be two years ago in May, that I reached my target weight and other than a few pounds, I've pretty much stayed in target and kept the weight off for two years. That is the longest ever, that I have lost weight and subsequently kept it off. It's not easy but I still go to group for support, accountability and motivation and it seems to have done the trick.


And I still eat very well!
Keeping the weight off is easier with Slimming World because you can actually eat really good, healthy, delicious food and not feel you are deprived or missing out. Hopefully this time next year, I'll be writing the same thing again x

Hope you are having an enjoyable Bank Holiday weekend, Jeff's working, Sophie's revising, Sam's on his computer and I was sat enjoying the sunshine until it clouded over, so I'm now researching holidays for 2018! No chance of a holiday this year but next year could be our last family holiday if Sophie goes off to Uni, so I'm seeing what's affordable and suitable to keep everyone happy, before I ask everyone else what they think.

2 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Good luck with whatever you do

Julie xxxxx

Unknown said...

omgoodness becky I've just caught up on your blog and read your reasons why you were closing dots and spots and I was quite tearful. I wish you all the luck with your new goals and I wont leave it so long popping round to your blog from now on x