Sunday 11 March 2018

Mother's Day


Today is Mother's Day, this was taken yesterday on a rare day out with my two.
When did Sam get so tall????


I'd arranged with my Dad to surprise my Mum for Mother's Day
 and I think she was happy to see us!


We met at Lifton Farm Shop, near Tavistock - a good halfway'ish meet up spot for lunch. It was certainly busy, good food and a nice chance to catch up. Sophie drove there and back, good motorway experience and she did really well - can't believe she's been driving for nearly a year now! Jeff was working, as he always has to on a Saturday - he gets longer holidays to make up for it but we do miss him not being around.


Of course on Mother's Day I remember Jeff's Mum, who sadly passed away 10 years ago now. 
She is very much missed by us all x


My two surprised me with flowers and the 'Greatest Showman' CD - Sophie and I loved the film and I'd wanted the soundtrack ever since seeing the film. It will be the soundtrack to many a car journey in the future I'm sure and much to Sam's dismay too!!


Now the snow has gone, Spring has certainly been showing itself. These are the grounds up at Jeff's school, always worth going up to see. This was taken en route to yoga - not still light at 6pm.

Hope it's a good week ahead x


My everything - Happy Mother's Day x


No comments: