Sunday 14 October 2018

A plod along week

Nothing major to report this week, it's been my Monday to Thursday work week, with overtime on the Sunday at the start and then Friday at the end, plus work today, so it feels like I've been there all the time. 


 The start of the week saw more gorgeous weather but that rapidly turned mid week, due to a tropical storm, still warm but wet and windy.


Beautiful sunsets though.


Saturday, on my one day off, was spent in the best way possible, a long overdue coffee and catch up with my lovely friend. I swapped my Saturday morning Slimming World session, for croissants and coffee and 3 hours of the best chat, leaving with promises not to leave it so long next time!!

This week looks like more of the same, although a day off on Tuesday and so far no overtime over the weekend! Then it'll be just one more week before we go and see Sophie for the day, the time is just whizzing by, mid October already!!! 

No comments: