Friday 1 February 2019

Pinch and a punch....

Pinch and a punch.....


.....hello February.


And we woke to snow!
It was expected, the forecast was right, a blanket of the white stuff, which is already melting fast. I'm not a fan but the boy was happy, he has no lectures on a Friday anyway but school is closed, which means a day out with friends. I kindly drove him and a friend over to Wells, where they have more snow - no idea of how he is going to come home though!!!


So January came and went in a flash, thankfully. It's my least favourite month, a 'head down, get it done' kinda month. No real highlights, other than it's been and gone.


I managed to lose 5lbs, just 11.5lbs to get me back to target!


We've had some beautiful skies either end of the day....


.....and I've filled it with flowers!

More of the same for February, although always seems an easier month to get through somehow, maybe because it's only 28 days long and we have half term week, which always goes by in a flash!
Here's to a good month x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky enjoy your posts here and on IG. You may have mentioned it before but where did you get your clock hit is just what I am looking for.
June