Sunday 21 June 2020

Father's Day


Happy Father's Day wishes to my Dad, Jeff's Dad and to Jeff, dad to our two.
Couldn't ask for better role models xx



I've been working all day, so we've had to wait until this evening to open his cards and a few treats. Always chocolate and a Spanish book to further his written Spanish understanding.


My two are very lucky to have a fabulous Dad like Jeff. I am so thankful that they get to have just as wonderful a father figure, as I have had throughout my lifetime. I wish I got to see more of my Dad but over recent years our time together is less frequent for lots of reasons. So later this week, I'm looking forward to socially distancing in his garden (weather permitting!!) and plan to go visit him on his birthday, it'll be worth the 6hr round trip!! xx

No comments: