Saturday 12 March 2022

Out out on a school night!!


So my new normal start to the week, working Sunday and Monday! I've dropped my Tuesday but will go in and help with plinth every third week if overtime is available.


So I walked with my friend Lynn on Tuesday, instead of our normal Thursday, as I was now free. We've not walked in weeks, with me being off with Covid and her away. It was bitterly cold and the wind made it hard going but we did a 3.5 mile loop over at Burrow's Mump. 


Then on Wednesday I went over to Bath, for a night out with my sister.


We went to see Sophie Ellis Bextor and her Kitchen Disco Tour.


When we last saw her in Bristol, she came up to our Balcony at the end and sang right beside us. Well she only did it again, incredible. She has such a great voice and is such an energetic performer. Well worth going to see if see comes on tour near you.


The rest of my time has been spent painting!! I hate painting! But there is sooooo much to do and we can't afford to pay for someone to come in and do it, so I best just crack on!


I did squeeze in a colour and cut this week!
My hair has really changed in the way it takes colour, keeps colour, the texture and it's got so thick, it's a pain, so we went pink! Why not!?! I really don't know what to do with it!! The menopause has a lot to answer for!!


What I'd really like to be doing whilst it's dry, is get out walking, take photographs but I really do have to chain myself to the paint brush and get on. The rest of the house ends up being in a mess whilst it's being done and I hate mess just as much!!


If you're lucky and are out and about, enjoy the beautiful daffodils. They seem to be in abundance this year. On my drive to the hairdressers yesterday, the verges were full of yellow. Always a cheery sight to see and makes me smile. Have a good week x

No comments: