37/52
Wednesday Weekly
The weeks revolve around work at the moment, so I made the most of my day off on Tuesday and headed over to Stockhill Woods. It's my happy place. I LOVE it there. It's calm, and still, and peaceful, everything seems and feels a million miles away.
And the fungi finds didn't disappoint.
I even had time to cook a roast!
and watch the final instalment of the 7UP series.
Before it was back in the gallery and the start of my 6 day stint!
I don't mind, it's enjoyable, but when the weather is good outside it's a little frustrating.
But when you work in such a lovely environment, it's not really a chore.
We're part of 'SAW - Somerset Art Weeks', so we're opening up on Sundays too.
I've been in all day welcoming visitors and ticking off a few jobs on the 'to do' list.
So I have nothing more to report!!
My next day off is Tuesday again, followed by another 6 days in the gallery.
I just think of the money, my chance to put a bit away for the times when I'm not working. And of course, the main reason I do this, is so I can enjoy my time off with Jeff when he has his holiday weeks.
Only 4 weeks now until we go to Italy xx









No comments:
Post a Comment