40/52
Wednesday Weekly
Another busy week in the Gallery. Monday is my Art office day whilst the exhibition is on and it also marked the end of Somerset Art Weeks. I have one more week to go and I'll be honest, I am ready for a change of pace. Working 6 days a week with no flexibility has been a lot! It's not so much the actual work but just the fact you can't do much else.
Tuesday was my day off and was Mum's 80th birthday.
She met with family friends and went out for lunch.
I'm glad we got to see her last weekend.
Sam was home again, so my day off was a bit disjointed.
He took me for a spin in his new car!
The weather has been mixed this week, cooling a little towards the end of the week
but it hasn't stopped the fig from producing more fruit.
This was the sky yesterday when I opened the shutters!
Today (Sunday) is my first Sunday at home in 4 weeks. Such a treat to have a more relaxed day.
We stripped the bed and have swapped over into the winter weight duvet.
I did a top-up food shop first thing and did a bit of autumnal faffing, the pumpkins are up!
The candles are lit!
Sam came back for the night last night, he goes to Prague tomorrow,
with a group of friends and this time next week we will be in Italy.
I got the rucksacks out this morning. I really need to do a rough pack, as I'm working right up to the day we go, with only a bit of time on Tuesday to get anything for our trip. The weather keeps changing so I think layers will be key and a choice of footwear. At the end of the day it'll be what I can fit into my rucksack. I can't wait to go away and have a complete break and change of scenery











No comments:
Post a Comment