Wednesday 2 March 2011

Sunshine at last!



Today the sun has shone and it makes all the difference - my son, asked to go out in the back garden when he returned from school, for the first time this year.


The daffodils are nearly in flower and how pretty they look.




I treated myself to some daffodils at home - such a cheery sight.



It was just so lovely to see the sun streaming in through the window (shows up all the dust mind you!) but such a welcome addition.



My tulips are also in full flower.


Some of you will remember me working on a tulip commission piece a few weeks ago - well I liked it so much.....


.... I decided to do one for myself and frame it up in one of my flea market find, frames.


I think it looks lovely amongst my growing collection of frames and next to the tulip print by the very talented Gabs Buckingham. She will be selling her beautiful wares soon at the Country Living Spring Fair - I'm hoping to go, why not try and get there too!
Eventually, I hope to fill the whole wall with lovely pieces of art - it all takes time!.


No comments: