Wednesday 14 December 2011

All wrapped up!


Yesterday morning I whizzed over to the premises super early to do the days orders, then came home to spend the whole day wrapping presents.


It was my only chance to wrap the children's gifts whilst they were at school and out of the way. Now Sophie is 12 she doesn't go to bed until gone 9pm and I certainly don't feel like starting wrapping presents then.



Once the children had got home from school, we wrapped the teacher's and friends gifts together - the Cath Kidston Christmas mugs were the preferred gift this year, with either a tube of Laura Ashley Christmas cookies or a bag of Thornton's Viennese Truffles (my favourite!) perched inside.



I think they look lovely and festive with the candy stripe tissue paper and hand written thank you notes.


To finish them off, we put them into simple white, little bags, added a ribbon bow and a dots and spots gift tag - perfect.

3 comments:

CarrotyCarrots said...

Your house looks beautiful!

I wish I was your children's teacher!

susan said...

Really lovely! Love the tissue paper, where is that from?

Shsjndkdns said...

Becky you manage to make everything look so 'you' when you are wrapping, I love it! I wish I was as beautifully co-ordinated as you! Even your teachers gifts have got that dots and spots look!
Hope you have a lovely christmas!
X Gem