Thursday 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas to you all



Being a card designer, I really do take notice of the Christmas cards I both give and receive.


My poor husband says he doesn't enjoy choosing me a christmas card but every year I love his choice. This year he got me this gorgeous Mistletoe Letterpress card by Bobalong NOTHS



I bought Jeff's from Paperchase this year - very festive I thought.



The above 'CHRISTMAS' card was bought from BHS - a combination of red, spots and glitter - you can't go wrong!


And finally our family Christmas card this year.


I'm going to be taking a little festive break now but would like to thank you all for supporting me and dots and spots throughout 2011 and I would like to


Wish you all a very

Merry Christmas


6 comments:

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

happy christmas to you and your family and enjoy your well earned break!

Pene said...

Hi Becky
Hope you have a wonderful christmas and santas good to you.
Best wishes
Pene x

Fleur Cotton said...

Hope you have a lovely christmas with your family. x

Judith said...

Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Judith

Deanne said...

have a lovely christmas xx

Just me, Leah said...

Merry Christmas! x