Friday 11 May 2012

Birthday Brother-in-law

Today is my Brother-in-Law's birthday
Happy Birthday Mark

I was at a loss as to what to get for him then I thought how stupid of me, I have the perfect gift made by me - our dots and spots mugs. Going with a patriotic theme, I selected our red and blue, spot and star designs, coupled with some delicious Cherry Bakewell and Rhubarb Crumble biscuits, how could I go wrong!?!

 I spotted our mugs on display the other morning in the wonderful Maddie Browns - a fabulous dots and spots stockist - it made me very proud to see them all out on display like that.


So the mugs are fine bone china and can be found on our website if any one is interested.
I have the delights of watching my daughter in a dance show this weekend - I hope you have a lovely weekend and fingers crossed the sun decides to make an appearance!

3 comments:

Nic said...

Yous hould be so very proud-your work is all fab!! And what a wonderful present. I bet your brother-in-law loved it! Good luck in the dance show at the weekend!

Deanne said...

rhubarb crumble biscuits!!! they sound delicious :) x have a lovely weekend

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

I was in a shop called Gallery Fifty-Five in Hartley Wintney, and I spotted your mugs there - it made me quite excited!!
Maria x