Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Jubilee

I love any excuse to get the bunting out and even though we will miss the Jubilee as we will be away on holiday, I couldn't not fly the flag for such a fabulous occasion! My Mum and Dad will be staying in our house whilst we're away so if not for me, for them!!


I also marked the occasion with these special handmade, limited edition mugs from the wonderful Lexi Loves - I will raise a toast to the Queen whilst sunning myself on a Majorcan beach!

A little reminder that today is the last day to place orders if you want immediate dispatch - all orders placed after today - Wednesday 30th of May will not be dispatched until Wednesday 13th June .

2 comments:

Chandlers Candles said...

I agree lovely to see all the bunting out...makes everywhere look cheeful. So proud to be British!
Sue

The British Homemaker said...

I've been reading your blog for a while now but not commented (maybe once or twice) but i have to say, i just love your style!!