Thursday 2 May 2013

I'm enjoying....


......the blue skies and sunshine. Such a treat!


So much so, I 'bunked off' for the afternoon yesterday and for an hour or two today. One of the perks of being your own boss for sure. You never know in this country how long it will last, so my motto is certainly 'make the most of it' whilst it's here.


The good weather has also spurred me on with my 'move more, eat less' campaign. I've been looking forward to my melon and yogurt now that it is warmer and my walks around the park are a lot more enjoyable now the sun is shining. I have 3 weeks to be 'good' before I go on holiday, so I have the perfect motivation for now, fingers crossed I can keep up the good work.

Remember 50% Friday tomorrow. There won't be one the week after as we will be busy with Pulse, our next big Trade Show in London so check in tomorrow to get your half price goodies.

1 comment:

Erica at Sew So Crafty said...

Well Done! It certainly is hard work to be self disciplined and oh so much easier to give in to the good food. Why oh why does all the delicious foods pile on the weight! BTW ... you deserve some time off in the sun ... njoy!