Saturday 18 May 2013

Whatever the Weather!


I've come to realise over the years how much the weather affects my mood. 
I really do dislike the rain.


And absolutely love it when the sun shines. 


It's actually enjoyable working in the evenings in my studio when the sun has been shining, with my lovely view of the garden. 


But I'm super excited because on Friday, I picked up the holiday tickets.

This time next week, I will be here in sunny Ibiza.
To say I am looking forward to it, would be an understatement.

On a practical note, if you wish to order from our website or trade website - all orders placed before 10pm on Wednesday 22nd of May will be posted out by Friday. Orders placed after 10pm will not be posted out until our return on Wednesday 5th of June.

My parents will be making the most of our travels and will be house sitting whilst we are away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ibiza!!?? You lucky lady! Don't forget your sunscreen!