Thursday 17 April 2014

A little frustrated!


I've been feeling a little frustrated - two weeks ago it seemed a good idea offering to do 2 days in my friends shop but when they are the sunniest days of the week, I've been wishing I could be outside in the sunshine. At least Wells has been busy so the time passes quickly.


I've been itching to get back to digging over the beds at the bottom of the garden - my aim is to get them all dug over ready for planting today.


Sophie was left in charge yesterday of making a few Chocolate Easter nests, she went a little mad - 64 nests later! We'll be eating them forever, good job my sister and niece are visiting today.


 So I'm off to get digging, hoping the sun will make an appearance. 
Have a lovely Easter weekend x

1 comment:

primrosesattic said...

I have made two raised beds this year. I have all my seeds potted up in the greenhouse at the moment.
Looking forward to planting out.
Your friends shop looks so interesting.I would be buying everything..... Have a fab Easter.
Rosezeeta.