Monday 28 April 2014

So sad.....

I was just just looking back through my Summer posts tonight, reminding myself of last Summer and thinking ahead to this year, whilst watching a programme about the Winter storms. 


The photo's of our time at the Jubilee Pool last Summer really stand out - a reminder of a great day and a great place. With the images of the Winter storms on the TV screen I wondered how the Pool had fared and the images I found make me so sad.


This is as close a comparison to my photo above and what a shock. The Friends of Jubilee Pool have a Facebook page HERE and reading the latest update it looks most certainly like we won't be enjoying a day or two there this Summer.

Very sad.

2 comments:

primrosesattic said...

How terrible.
Rosezeeta.

patchworkandlace said...

Your new garden is looking amazing , i love to look at your homey pics too ,it is all very lovely xxxx