Sunday 14 September 2014

What a sunny week



This week has been all about enjoying this beautiful sunny weather. I've been having my lunch out in the garden, making the most of the warmth and blue skies, a real bonus at this time of year.


The garden is loving this glorious weather too - I'm still picking sweet peas and


picking beans too.


The pumpkins are ripening up just lovely and


the final sunflower is a burst of colour down at the bottom of the garden.


Maybe because of the sunflowers and the sunshine, I was inspired to purchase this lovely cardie - a bargain £20 from TU at Sainsburys - a burst of colour for Autumn ahead.


I was also drawn to these beautiful Dahlia's, a variety called 'Honka' so I'm told.

Well I hope you are having a lovely weekend and enjoy some sunshine wherever you are.

No comments: