Monday 23 February 2015

5 week countdown!


Sending some Monday LOVE x
Back to school this morning, woken by the alarm - sigh! I hate Monday's, even more so the one after a holiday. Half term was lovely and I didn't want it to end, so I'm on a 5 week countdown until the Easter break x


We woke to a flurry of snow - went in the shower and it was raining, got out of the shower and it was white! It didn't last long, thankfully - I'm still willing Spring on it's way x


I have been busy in the latter part of the holiday - giving my house a little attention. Jeff's started to tidy up the garden, washed the windows and had a sort through of some of his books. I've been dusting, hoovering and cleaning like a woman possessed! My poor house gets a little neglected when dots and spots gets busy, so it was in need of a long overdue tidy up. I love it when it's all done but know it'll be a matter of days before it'll need sprucing up.


The garden is showing promise and signs that Spring is on it's way. You always get a good view of it from Sam's bedroom up on the 3rd floor. It should hopefully 'green up' soon and when it's a little warmer and drier, I shall be out there all the time - can't wait x

6 comments:

All things nice... said...

Your home looks so tidy. Loving the garden too :)

All things nice...

Anonymous said...

Even your utility room looks gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Is that all it is, 5 weeks? What a lovely thought.
Lisa x

dots and spots said...

It won't last long (sadly) All things nice.... As soon as you're finished, it's time to start again x

dots and spots said...

The utility is one area that is always covered in 'stuff' will be lucky if it stays like this for the duration of the week xx

dots and spots said...

Yep! 5 weeks, well 4 and a half now Lisa and counting down ;o)